Donna & Alex Fight About The Future | Black Ink Crew
– [Alex] You look sexy. – Thank you.
– You icy. – You know, I had to come through for you. – Okay, I like it. – [Donna] I love being with you. – [Alex] You’re the best thing
that ever happened to me. – For real? I feel the same way. Alex is in a super lovey-dovey mood because we’ve been having
the best sex of our lives. And tonight is our one year anniversary. So we’re back at the bar
where everything started, around 2:00 a.m. in the bathroom. – Oh my God.
– Alex gettin’ (bleeped). – And they in a bathroom! – That’s Alex, bro.
– Oh my God! – As everybody on the
internet already knows. – Welcome to UC Social. – [Alex] Thank you, thank you, thank you. – Do you have anything
that you can set on fire? This is my man, I’m trying
to get the strong D tonight. I need you to hook it up. – We’ll see what I can do. – We’ve been experimenting
with new positions every day since that’s part of our pact,
since Alex’s back got better. And tonight is no different. We still got 16 more to go. I want the strong D. – Oh, you tryin’ to kill me. – My loins are burning for you, babe. And not in an STD way. (record scratches) – All right, here you go.
– Yes, there we go. To new things. Spicy things. Mm.
(Alex exhales) I’m feeling real frisky. – So maybe we should go home. – Or. We could go over there
in our original spot. (rhythmic music) I’ll see you in a couple minutes. Go ahead. (Donna laughs) It’s not just this restaurant. This bathroom is where
our love truly began. And we have video proof. But we’ve also had just enough drinks to feel like this is a good idea again, so why the (bleep) not? (sultry music) (Donna squeals)
– Okay, all right. – Babe!
(Alex laughs) Nobody saw us. Let’s like, get the (bleep) out of here. Big Daddy. You bad, ooh, you so bad. – Am I? – [Donna] Aren’t we just
so perfect together? – We lit.
– Like, let’s just get married and make it all the way official. – Yeah, definitely, someday. – Okay, but like, how soon? – What’s your soon? – Like, six, seven months. You trippin’. (bells toll) I told you when we first started talking, I have like, a two year time limit, and it’s already been over a year, so. We’ve always agreed on two years. Maybe I haven’t mentioned
it since he’s been injured, but why is he changing course now? – At this point, we’ve
been together for a year, we’re basically married. We’ve done everything
that married couples do. – Except get (bleep) married. – What’s the big deal
about signing some papers? – Because I want to. I’ve been taking care of this man financially and physically
for nine months now, and now that he’s almost 100% healed, he wants to tell me he’s
not ready to propose? I was serious about my two year deadline, and if he’s not serious about me, I’m out. I’m not asking you to marry me tomorrow, I’m telling you that you got
a couple of months to propose. – Shut up.
– If you don’t wanna (bleep) marry me–
– Shut up. – (bleep) You’re about to
really piss me the (bleep) off. (Alex sighs)
Right. So while so you sittin’
and figure that out, I’m gonna go home. And I guess you can make it wherever the (bleep) you make it. – [Alex] Seriously?