【ENG SUB】加油你是最棒的 18 | Mr. Fighting EP18（邓伦、马思纯主演）
♫ Roving back and forth along the way back in the youth, ♫ ♫ My steps falter before I walk out of the station. ♫ ♫ I can’t help feeling anxious near my hometown. ♫ ♫ The days here are still warm.
The breeze reminds me of the past. ♫ ♫ I used to linger in the world, believing any goal can be gained. ♫ ♫ I was willing to go through all the hardships. ♫ ♫ Now I’ve tasted it all. When I recall the past days, ♫ ♫ what I cherish most is your smile. ♫ ♫ I was once indulged in the wide world and the fancy dream, ♫ ♫ Bearing the deception, accepting the fate and defying the hate, ♫ ♫ I spent my best youth with her, ♫ ♫ like the summer melody in the memory. ♫ ♫ Listen to your heart and let it be. ♫ [Mr. Fighting] [Episode 18] Are you here for the play? Yes. Where’re the staff and stage? In the middle of nowhere, who shall we act for? Besides, we’ve not signed the contract. Judging by your distinguished bearing, you must be the renowned Meili. Nice to meet you. I’m so sorry. I should have told you to go to the performing place directly. My boss was so careless that he sent the location before arriving at the destination. So I come to pick you up. So what shall we do next? What about signing the contract first? You know, it’s your fault. If you refuse to sign it, you’ll be so insincere. Don’t worry. We’re genuinely sincere. I’m here specially to take you to sign it. Okay. You wait me here. I’ll come back soon. Let’s go. Take care. Let’s get inside and wait. Where’re you going? Go to pee. Will Auntie Niu run into trouble as you jinxed it? You’re exactly jinxing it! I’m just predicting it like a prophet. It’s about an hour later. When he’s back, let’s go and have a look. Look at the actor, he’s pretty good, right? You wake up. Look at here. Dude, you’re so bold. I’ll show you someone. Bring her here. What’re you doing? It’s no use kidnaping me. I have no money. Zeyu. Why did you bring him here? Let him go for I’m your target. Shut up! We’re targeted at you. Do you think it’s in the movie? If you pay back in time, he won’t be involved. Zeyu, did they beat you? Are you hurt? I’m asking for a check. If anything happens to him, I won’t let it go at that. You know it well. Are you unafraid? I’m afraid of nothing. He’s my treasure. If he’s badly hurt, I won’t let it go at that. – Let him go.
– You’re so tough. Don’t let her harm me. Hold her tightly. Let… let him go. Such a shrewd. Release him! Bro, I captured another two. You’re all here. Welcome here. Welcome to join us. We’re really flattered. What do you think of our living room? What do you want, bro? Your family are all here. Let’s talk. I’ll let it pass that you kidnapped me. But it’s no use kidnapping them. We’re not legally connected. And I can’t die. If I die, you’ll get nothing back. What’re you dreaming about? You shouldn’t die of course. In the law-ruled society, it’s you who owed me money. It’s right and proper for you to pay me back. I invite your family here to just be witnesses. I’ll show you something. What do you think of it? This is your treasure. Satisfied? What do you want? Though we’re boors, our favorite is gossip news, you know. What if I upload the picture onto the internet and exaggerate it a bit? Will it be a hot topic? Do you have money? If you think it really works, just have a try. You just said it’s right and proper for a debtor to pay back. I’m an actor she signed. I’ll pay you back for her. What a loyal friend! But I ask for some time. How long? 100 days. 100 days? Bro, is it suitable for such a situation? Do you think I’m selling vegetables who allows bargains? Listen, if I don’t have enough time, I can’t promise to pay you back. Only by everyday’s hard work can I earn the money you want. Don’t play tricks on me. Am I a fool? I know it’s easy for people like you to make a fortune. Don’t talk nonsense. We even rushed for your 300,000-yuan offer. Do you know why? Because it’s a sky-high offer for us, you know? If you don’t believe, what about a bet? You upload the picture onto the internet. If it has a lot of hits, I’ll profit from it, and even pay you back. It’s a win-win solution. What if you can’t return the money after 100 days? It’s impossible. It’s impossible. Zeyu was praised by the director and is promising enough to have a series of roles to play. If he becomes popular, let alone 300,000 yuan, I’ll give you 3 million yuan without blinking. Enough. I believe his words instead of yours. Okay, don’t believe me. You may believe them three. They’re all more reliable than me. What about this, let’s have a bet, okay? Dare you bet with me? If I win, allow us 100 days. What if you lose? I’ll pay you back. I… I can’t cut my finger for you, right? Bet on what? Table tennis. What? Wait. How can it’s all to your benefit? You may leave whether you win or lose. Am I a fool? So what do you want? If you win, just as you request. If you lose, leave the girl here and go ahead to pool money. Why should I stay? Wait a minute. I’ll take the bet. It’s the same. Let’s kick off. You please. Then you’ll have no chance. Maybe I will. Great. You win, bro. Honor your bet. Get her. Wait. Keep your hands off. What’re you doing? It’s Niu Meili who owes you money. Why must you get her? I call the shots. It’s none of your business. Didn’t you ask us to pool money? It’s Niu Meili who owes you money. She’s the most useless one, or she’ll have paid back long since. You should detain her for she owes your money. Fu… Fu Fangshu, are you inhuman? I’m sorry. Fu, Hao, let’s go to pool money. Let them go. Out of our way. I’m sorry. I’m hurt. Dad, do you mean to go back and leave her alone? And you. Auntie Niu is your agent. She is so dedicated to you. Are you really gonna cast her aside? Just speak out. Are you deaf? – I’ll bring her back.
– Sit down. How can I sit to wait? Listen to me! How can we cast her aside? We’re gonna pool money. Why didn’t you pay back for her with your so-called competence? I’m incompetent. That’s it. Pull up. What for? I want to pee. Why pee again? Dad, he said he want to pee. How can he’s out for so long? Darn it! Hurry to call the police, Fu. What do you think? What do you want? If you dare to touch me, I’ll commit suicide. Miss, don’t worry. I just want you to return the money with no other thoughts. If I do something bad to you, I won’t keep my foothold if it’s known to others. Now that you said so, why not release me? Just let me go. It won’t do. You have to stay here to get styled. Don’t scratch my face. We’re all gentlemen. We’ll neither scratch your face nor cut your finger, but to get your hair cut everyday. No. Get close. No! I’ll cut a curl of hair everyday until they pay me back. I… I have no money. I mean it. Don’t cut my hair. Keep your hands off her. Don’t move. Have you pooled the money so soon? I’m not here to return the money. Dude, you’re so dishonest. If she was sitting safely when I came in, I’ll turn around right away and pool money, but I saw you threatening her. I’m sorry. I didn’t hurt her. I just mean to get her hair cut. I’ll pay you back as promised, but if you were me, would you be happy on seeing it? I’m telling you, you’re the first actor I speak to face to face. I think it’s interesting, so I tend to respect you. It’s enough for you to say so. Don’t push your luck. Fuck off if you’re sensible. We four came here, so we all should come back. If you want me to fuck off, I’ll go with her. Come on, beat him. Teach him a lesson. No. Don’t hurt him. Don’t punch his face. You can’t beat him. Why’re you getting involved? Follow me. Protect yourself. Hao, I’m coming. Fu, take care of Auntie Niu. Go. Leave here. Come on, stand up. I overestimated you for you returned alone. See? I’m alive fighting against a gang of them. You can’t be my match. What’re you chatting about? Do you really take it as your living room? Don’t talk nonsense. Dare you battle with me? People in the showbiz are quite loyal, returning to save friends again and again. Bullshits. It’s not a big deal for us to pay you back, but we’re hurt by your men today. How’ll you make it up? By no means. He deserves it. What’s done can’t be undone. – Take it easy.
– You’re no exception. When I was King of Fighters, you’re still playing house. Bro, beat them up. Don’t move. Squat down. Behave yourself. Hands on your head. Squat down. Don’t move. Squat down. Behave yourself. Hands on your head. Are you fine, bro? I’m fine. Behave yourself. Squat down. Don’t be afraid. It’s natural for debtor to pay back, but you’ve to collect the debt in a lawful way. Isn’t it illegal to detain the debtor, hold beer bottles and cues, and even threaten others? Take them all back. Thanks for your cooperation. We’ve something to get straight afterwards. I hope you can cooperate. – Okay.
– Thanks. Thank you. Who called the police? Obviously it’s my dad. Fu, didn’t you say you’re able? Why bother calling the police? We’re law-abiding citizens. If we resort to tit for tat, we’ll be the same as them. Let’s go. Wait and see. Zeyu, drink some water, come on. Do you need the tissue? Any tooth lost? Look, it is so late after we went out of the police station. It’s already dark. What’s up, dad? Nothing. The car is broken. Someone gets off to help me. Okay. Fu. Higher. I got a sprained ankle. You’re so troublesome. Fu Fangshu, I’m asking you, did you come back for me or Hao Zeyu? Is there any difference? Of course. You persuaded me to stay there instead of Fu. If you came back for me, you’re still a man of conscience. I came for Hao Zeyu. – Out of my way.
– Fu Fangshu. How can you be like this? You… You changed me for Fu. I can understand and won’t blame you. Can’t you just comfort and console me? Console you? Why must I console you? It’s you who proposed playing table tennis. You’re responsible for it when you lost. I never thought he might be so skilled at it. Wasn’t it you who flattered yourself as Fu of Dongsi whose skills in table tennis top any other one there? I thought we’d win. So you blame it on me? Fu Fangshu, are you really angry with me? I… I know I’m wrong. I’ve explained to you for so long, which means I know my faults. What’s more, we’re coming back, safe and sound. How can you have the cheek to say so? If the gang hadn’t been reasonable, my daughter wouldn’t have been back. Niu Meili, I thought you’re just unreliable, but now I find you a pest. No… I’m not. I didn’t mean it. So what do you think is to mean it? I’ve told you so many times not to come here. Did you listen to me? Listen, Niu Meili, from now on, dead or alive, I won’t care about you anymore. Remember to stay away from my daughter. Fu Fangshu, Hao Zeyu said he’d make a clean break with me when out of debt. You also won’t care about me. Okay, I’ll be good without you. Stop! What’re you doing? Are you intentional? To lose temper, you may shut the door and vent your anger at home. Since I brought you out, I’ve to take you back. Go back to illuminate the car. No one will be back if the car can’t be repaired. Come on, do me a favor. Where is it illuminating? Here. Did you do it on purpose? Is it hurt? Of course. They promised not to punch your face. You’re so naive. Why must they listen to you? Bastards. Anyway, thank you for saving Auntie Niu regardless of your life. You’ve known us for no longer than several months, but you can fight for us. Why can’t you forgive the one who’ve known you for long? I know you all think I’m unreliable. Am I really unreliable? So If I marry someone at will, give birth to a kid, find a lifelong nine-to-five job which requires no overtime and get retired to enjoy my old age, then I’ll be reliable, right? I think it’s rather boring if I just talk, as dull as ditchwater. It’s different. Being dull and being reliable are different, you know? Just like me. Do you think I’m reliable? Do you think I live a dull life? There you go. I’m telling you, do things suitable for your age. It doesn’t mean that you must get married when it’s time to. You have rights to pursue your true love, but it doesn’t mean you can flirt with others or force you to find a lifelong job, right? But at least, you’ve to cast aside those tricks and be down-to-earth. Though you live a colorful life, you’re a rather dull person as conservative as Zeyu said. I don’t want to. If… if anyone of you can be not that troublesome, or just make me rest assured, I won’t be cornered like this. I also wonder why the older I’m, the more fussy I become like a woman. Is it finished? I can’t repair it. Just call for help. Why must you show off if you can’t repair a car? We’ve to stay here for a while. Why not call for help earlier? Don’t sit idle in the car. The air is fresh in the suburb. Get off for some fresh air. Wait, help me move something out of the car. I meant to send Fu somewhere safe and then return, but you returned first. Remember not to be so reckless, young man. However formidable you’re, foolhardiness doesn’t work. What’s more, you’re not as strong as me. If Fu hadn’t called the police, we’d all have been beaten up via counting on you. Okay, let’s go. So what? I’m better than you anyway. You’re so sharp-tongued. Is it okay to make a fire here? I’m familiar with areas within the sixth ring-road. It’s been deserted and blocked to prevent cars from getting through. There’s a reservoir nearby. Many people have a barbecue here. Let’s forget what happened today. No one’s allowed to mention it. Dad, where do you find the wine? Wine is pretty good to quench your thirst and fatigue. Why didn’t you take it out earlier? I’m thirsty and starving. When should I take it out? When we’re on the way here, you’re all gloomy and dispirited, tending to quarrel time and again. Did you have the mood to drink? The wine is for a toast not to drown sorrows. We shall drink it when happy, you know? Or we’re just wasting it. It sounds as if you never wasted things. All right. Let’s have a toast. Let’s toast the success of the movie starring Zeyu, and the first movie of his own finally. That’s it. The first movie of his own. He’s something of a movie star. It sounds cool! The heroine is Bai Jiaojiao, so the move is obviously high-leveled. And on the press conference, the director only praised Hao Zeyu, causing a sensation in the press. I’m overwhelmed by news. Okay, come on, Hao. I wanna propose a toast. – Come on.
– Go ahead. Let’s toast the survival of the disaster. We four have never been able to have a meal together since we met. We failed even on New Year’s Eve. Anyway, we’ve something to celebrate today. Fu, since when has your taste become so light and fresh to pick the peach-flavored one? My daughter favors it. It’s none of your business. But she can’t drink. I favor it if it’s bought by my dad. None of your business! It’s only 3 degree, designed for people unable to drink like me. Dad, I love you. Well. It’s the first time I’ve enjoyed snacks in the middle of nowhere. So disgraceful. Are you okay, Zeyu? Fine. If I can make a fortune, I must have a feast of fat things and various alcoholic drinks. Even if I’m left halfway here, at least I should get a chair to sit on decently. Don’t forget me then, Auntie Niu. Fu, I must invite you to all Michelin-starred restaurants worldwide, and turn you into a Michelin. Come on. It’s easier said than done. Come on, put on your coat. When do you plan to achieve your goal? How can she make it without me? I’ve not returned the money for you. Don’t worry. I won’t leave for the time being. You’re my actor, so you can’t leave without my permission. Maybe you’re able to win a prize by this movie. To tell you the truth, I’ve had my acceptance speech ready. Really? Don’t laugh at me. Do you think I’m unambitious? People should have dreams. I wanna prepare it ahead of time. Great. If you don’t believe, I’ll show you now. – Go ahead.
– Just a preview. – Bravo!
– Wait. There you go. I’ll preside over it. Are you ready? Ladies and gentlemen, the best actor of this year is Hao Zeyu. I’ve dreamed of today for long. In my spare time at the toilet, I often practice the speech with a shampoo bottle in the mirror. But in such an atmosphere, it occurs to me the speech I prepared isn’t my true feeling. To be an actor is my childhood dream. I never thought to be as popular as a big star. I just take it as a job to pursue in a down-to-earth way. That’s what I’ve thought for so many years. A decade has passed. Changes happened over the past decade during which I once lost myself. My dad passed away and my first agent who accompanied me from the beginning left me. What remains unchanged by now is my pursuit. I take it a job as before. I’ll deem the title I won today as my year-end bonus. First, I’ll buy my agent a bag. Though she’s not that young, she wanna look attractive. That’s it. Then my assistant. Yes. I’ll buy her a pile of snacks. Though she cries for losing weight, she gets fatter on the contrary. Last, I’ll thank my driver. I’ll renovate his favorite taxi. Am I also included? There’s no exception. My driver is an overambitious and conservative man of bravado and no decency. Who do you think is conservative? Who do you think is not that young? Am I fat? ♫Thanks for your participation.♫ ♫Just accept my invitation.♫ ♫We part in the end,♫ ♫leaving an endless ending.♫ [IOU from Hao Zeyu.] You’ve not been here for so long. I just come as you need. You’ve not thought of me for so long. Is it unforgettable for you to stay with Hao Zeyu alone? Does he get a good figure? Did you look closely? Even so, it must be that he peeps at me. Let’s have a sleep first. We’ve worked for a whole day. How can we sleep together within a room? I just have a look at you. What are you looking at? Are you praising me? Can you put it more clear? Long time no see. You’re becoming more humorous. Do you think Hao Zeyu and me are friends? You’re so unambitious. Do you really wanna be his friend? I even don’t know whether I’m his friend. How can I expect too much? Sometimes I think he’s very close and reliable, but sometimes he’s far from me, obscured, and unreal. Cut the crap. Are you afraid he’ll leave after he returns the money? Life is just like a train where some may get on while some may get off. Cherish him when he’s on the train. Maybe he thinks it’s interesting and won’t get off, or he won’t get enough money to return but to follow you obediently as before. He’s bound to succeed. Absolutely. And you can’t retort. Don’t you wanna be with him forever? Is he gonna leave after returning the money? Just call her. It’s no use spinning around like a top. Can you identify with her this way? She might be frightened today. Do you take to her? Don’t kid yourself. No one will like you for your bad temper. If any, she’ll favor a gentleman of elegant bearing like me. It’s a bright moon tonight. According to a writer, does “what a beautiful moon” mean “I like you”? Hello? Are you asleep? I’m answering the phone. Why bother asking it? Okay then. Now that you’re awake, get up to enjoy the moon. The moon is full tonight, rather beautiful. So you just call to invite me to enjoy the moon? I’ll go to sleep. Actually, I wanna express my thanks. And then apologize to you. I’m sorry. Don’t ask me why. I don’t wanna explain. Having known you for so long, I never heard “sorry” from you. How rare it is for you to say twice today! I didn’t say so before for I wasn’t wrong at all. Why must I apologize? You know, one can’t lie to the moon. If you lied, when you fall asleep, the moon will get your ears cut. Who told you this? What kind of fairy tales you heard? You’re so childish. It’s real. My dad told me this. Or let’s have a try? Okay. Then let me tell a lie to see whether my ears will remain till tomorrow morning. I’ve a question for you. Is it possible or slightly possible for you to forgive Dan? I’ve forgiven her already. Good night. Is it true or false? Aren’t you afraid of losing ears? As you promised, you’ve to pay me back within a week after the shooting is completed. See how many days have passed? So what? Is 2,000 yuan not really money? However much you owe me, you should return for it’s Zeyu’s legal income. What? Capital chain rupture? Capital chain rupture. It means the investor withdraw the investment on seeing the churned-out materials shot. Hold your noise. Is 2,000 yuan a big deal? I’ll pay you for your silence. That’s enough. Are you a millionaire? It’s just 2,000 yuan. Do you know what capital chain rupture means? It means the crew was dismissed for lack of money, and the movie was cast aside, got it? Cast aside? How can the movie be released then? But why not ask the director to confirm again? The director had run away first if the crew was dismissed, but there’s a gleam of hope which is out of our control. We’ve to wait. How long? For perhaps 3-5 months to 3-5 years. Worst of all, the movie may never be released. I really can’t stand it. Don’t you think you’re too pessimistic? It’s the first time for me to star a movie. I’m content that my role can wrap up. Let’s take it as a practice to accumulate experience, right? That’s it. Exactly, you’re right. You was praised by the director, right? It’s rather remarkable. You’re bound to have more roles to play. That’s it. Everything’s hard in the beginning. Though we suffered a lot to begin with, we got started at least. Maybe in the future everything will go smoothly. Absolutely! Okay. Come on, Fu, cheers. – Go ahead.
– Come on. Don’t you really mind? Of course not. It cost me a lot of efforts for so long after all. You’ve changed a lot after this, and becomes more mature. Acting seems to be the same as love, it can speed up one’s growth. Precisely, it’s a bit similar. They both bring you a sense of deceiving and consoling yourself. I always thought it must be better after the movie was finished, and you’d fall in love with me after it’s done. As a spectator, I know you’re saying yes and meaning no, but you keep your lips buttoned. How can you an acting-addict be reconciled to the result? Of course not. But if I showed it up then, your dad and Niu Meili must be more regretful. I also feel the movie was churned-out. To be honest, I also reproach myself. If I could work harder then, the current situation may be better. Don’t think so. The movie is a harvest of teamwork. Exactly. I’m only a part of it. I’m telling you, acting skills and experience all depend on accumulation. It’s pretty good for us to get started, isn’t it? But I think you should always remember to be grateful to the one who help you get started. What on earth do you want to say? Don’t you know what I mean? ♫ I forget how long we haven’t met. ♫ ♫ We thought we might never meet again. ♫ ♫ We were young and determined. ♫ ♫ We can only pretend to be happy now. ♫ ♫ Put down the painful past. ♫ ♫ Avoid the pieces of unhappy memory. ♫ ♫ We are looking into each other. ♫ ♫ It’s no longer an inextricable knot. ♫ ♫ We’ll live as love wishes. ♫ ♫ It won’t be my wishful thinking. ♫ ♫ Take the regret lightly. ♫ ♫ Shed the tears to ease the pain. ♫ ♫ We won’t have any worry since then. ♫ ♫ Live as love wishes. ♫ ♫ Learn to reconcile with yourself. ♫ ♫ We can become the loved ones. ♫